Payments for Annual Dues and Events can be made cheque or an Interac e-Transfer.
- Cheques are to be sent to the address noticed on the particular invoice or registration form.
- For more information about Interac e Transfer see below.
Save time, effort and even money
If you have a bank account at a Canadian financial institution you can use Interac e-Transfer.
It’s easier than cheques and more secure than cash. There is no need for stamps, envelopes or mailboxes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- It’s SIMPLE. All you need is the recipient’s name and e-mail address.
- In our case the name is; Maritime Seniors Golf
- The e-mail address is; firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s FAST. The MSGA is notified of your transfer via e-mail and can deposit the money through RBC Online Banking.
- It’s SECURE. The money is transferred through Online Banking and the Interac network. Only the notification is sent by e-mail.
- The Security Question to use is; What am I paying?
- The Security Answer is; MSGA2017
- This set-up means only the MSGA can access the money you send.
- Sending an Interac e-Transfer is FREE for all RBC personal chequing accounts and with similar accounts in most other Canadian Banks or Financial Institutions.
- The following Link will take you to a brief explanatory YouTube Video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xEIgj5_dTc